Water Quality Testing
We rely on water in more ways than we realize. And, at Culligan, we think it’s important to know what’s in it. Testing the makeup of your water is the first step to fresher, better-tasting water every day.
How Does Water Testing Work?
A basic water test from Culligan is free and as easy as scheduling an appointment with your Culligan Man online or over the phone. Here’s how it works:
We’ll sample your tap water and test it right in your kitchen. Results can vary, but generally the test takes 10 minutes or less. When the test is complete, we’ll share the results with you and discuss options for addressing any water problems.
Culligan has the solution for many of the water problems that may impact your home. As a leader in water filtration and softening products and solutions, Culligan offers the most technologically advanced line of filtration and treatment solutions available today.
There’s nothing pleasant about living with rough, hard water. The calcium, magnesium and other minerals in hard water can be damaging to your pipes and appliances. And no amount of chemicals, scrubbing or lotions will help you avoid the affects of hard water:
- Rough, dry, itchy skin
- Limp, lifeless hair
- Stiff, scratchy laundry
- Spotty, cloudy dishes and glassware
- Showers and tubs layered with soap scum
- Irritated hands from scrubbing with harsh chemicals and detergents
- Decreased water pressure
Fortunately, the water experts at Culligan have the right solution to bring you soft, silky, clean water throughout your house. With a Culligan soft water solution, you’ll get softer, better water that will improve everything it touches:
- Get cleaner sinks and faucets, tubs and showers without the harsh chemicals
- Enjoy softer skin and silkier hair
- Pamper yourself with more luxurious baths, showers and bubble baths
- Discover how soft every load of laundry can be
- Use less detergents, soaps and chemicals and save money and your hands